Call for Editorial Board Members/Reviewers
As a platform for global academic communication, the quality of journal has always an aspect attracting much of our attention. To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in academic circle, we now call for reviewers among professionals and experts of the world. Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are encouraged to join in us and together, we will work hard to become a world-class academic journal.
- The applicant must hold Ph.D. (doctoral) degree or be Professor of accredited academic institution.
- The applicant must have good experience in his/her specific research field.
- The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of our journal.
The responsibility of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field. Reviewers should consider themselves as mentors to the author(s) and comments should be specific and constructive and suggestions should be intended to enhance the manuscript. Reviewers will be asked to confirm the levels of evidence classified by the authors and reflected in the manuscript's contents. Reviewers may be requested to review manuscripts up to four times a year, and may be requested to author a commentary for publication related to the manuscript which they reviewed. Reviewers who consistently exhibit excellent reviews and respond promptly to the editorial requests are considered for invitation to the Editorial Board.
- Possess a very strong command of the English language, including verbal and written fluency.
- Provide a current electronic resume or curriculum vitae.
- Provide as areas of expertise/specialty a listing of classifications and sub-classifications for each classification. An additional, optional submission of the applicant's publications and presentations for the past 10 years relevant to his/her indicated areas of expertise/specialty accompanying the required classification listing will greatly increase the likelihood of being selected as a reviewer.
- Provide a brief summary outlining previous peer review/editing experience and why he/she is interested in reviewing for IIJSR Journal. Such initiative of interest, in addition to excellent and frequent reviewing, is taken into consideration when the Editor-in-Chief extends invitations to join the Editorial Board.
- Agree to return manuscripts in a timely manner.
- Agree not to distribute the manuscript or to disclose information within the manuscript.
- Agree to review the first revision of a manuscript for which he/she provided the initial review.
- Agree to be released as a reviewer after two refusals to review, two failures to review, or three late reviews.
- Agree to be rated as a reviewer this will reflect future selection to review.
If you think you can satisfy these requirements and are interested to contribute as Journal Editorial Board Member or Reviewer, please let us know via email email@example.com mentioning your field of expertise (Domain of Research/Area of Interest), along with following documents as mentioned below.
Recent passport size color photograph.
Recent updated CV.
We look forward to see you as a vital part of IIJSR.